market-farming - [Market-farming] Downloadable web teaser cards available

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Simon Huntley" <simon.huntley AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Downloadable web teaser cards available
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:02:06 -0500

I am not sure if these will be useful for anyone out there, but I have advocated the use of "web teaser cards" that are placed in every bag at farmer's markets or on-farm markets. They are simple cards with the farm's web address and some quick information on what the customer can find there.

These cards are for farmers using web marketing strategy to grow the customer base. At the link below there are some sample cards along with downloadable Microsoft Word and PDF versions:
http://www.smallfarmcentral.com/node/154

 If you prefer another format or other assistance, email me and I'll see what I can do.

--
Simon Huntley
Small Farm Central, http://www.smallfarmcentral.com

  • [Market-farming] Downloadable web teaser cards available, Simon Huntley, 11/12/2007