market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Just wondering

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Just wondering
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:59:55 GMT

I'm swamped picking green beans. 4 rows 500' long and I go about 15' and I
have nearly a bushel. Way too many beans! Same thing with our purple hull
peas. Normally this time of year the deer are into everything so we over
plant. For some reason the deer are leaving us alone and I'm killing myself
trying to get this stuff picked! We can pretty much sell every green bean we
take to market. No one else at our market will grow them. I'm the only fool
who will pick them! So, this really should boost our lagging sales. At least
I hope. I hate to think I have this backache for nothing.
Carla
Perkins, Oklahoma