market-farming - [Market-farming] 37% of earth is farmed?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <mnr200 AT charter.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] 37% of earth is farmed?
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 23:05:39 -0400

I find it hard to believe in Averys article that 37% of the earth is farmed..
I would find it hard to believe 10% is farmed.. A few years ago I read an
article in the National Geographic that if you took the worlds population and
placed them side by side next to each other it would fill up the state of
florida.. the world is a large place, but putting these things in perspective
makes it larger...

  • [Market-farming] 37% of earth is farmed?, mnr200, 09/09/2007