market-farming - [Market-farming] Cornucopia Institute

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Cornucopia Institute
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 09:02:27 -0400

The Cornucopia Institute was mentioned on another list this morning. I had
not been aware of it prior to reading that.

It looks like it's something listmembers here might want to know about, and
possibly support. All I know about it is what I see on its site; I haven't
done any research on it.

http://cornucopia.org/

Pat
--
http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
In Pennsylvania's Northern Tier, northeastern USA.

'Be the change that you want to see in the world'
Mohandas Gandhi

  • [Market-farming] Cornucopia Institute, Pat Meadows, 09/03/2007