market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] refrigeration

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] refrigeration
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:45:53 -0400

Igloo "Ice Box" coolers with frozen ice packs - the blue stuff or the new
Techni-Ice (but I am not sold on the Techni-Ice yet - takes a lot of sheets
to hold cold). The state tells us to keep eggs at a certain temp, and want
us to have a stem thermometer in the cooler.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com