market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] lambs quarters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: road's end farm <organic101 AT linkny.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] lambs quarters
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:29:19 -0400

On Jul 22, 2007, at 1:10 PM, Doerunfarmtn AT aol.com wrote:

<x-tad-smaller>We have growing on our farm in abundance that which I think are Lambsquarters. Are there any look alikes for Lambsquarters, that could fool me into thinking that's what it is?  It starts popping up in the spring, but it grows year round.  If you could email us, there are other questions looming, but don't want to take up the space on the list serve for them.  (frankly its a little embarrassing inquiring about a "weed").</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>
</x-tad-smaller>
Don't be embarrassed; and don't think of it as a weed, think of it as "wild salad".

Admittedly, we've got lots more of it than I can sell --