market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Need garlic seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Need garlic seed
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:28:48 -0400

Greetings!
For the first time this year - i imagine due to the weather extremes
- all my garlic varieties produced small bulbs. I've grown good garlic
for about 6 years straight, improving size of seed stock each year, and
adding more varieties. Does this year of small bulbs mean that i have to
replace all the stock? Will genetics bring them back up to size in the
next few seasons? I've too many types to replace all.
Thanks again,
Toni in Ky