market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Half the County was in my Pasture this

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <adriana AT chefsgreens.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Half the County was in my Pasture this
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:03:32 -0500

Allan, I would think that someone's insurance, should be paying for your
fence and the labor to repair it. plus any other damage. Bill

Bill is right, file a claim against the driver's insurance company and they should make you whole. We had a car plow through a fence on our townhouse in Arlington, VA years ago and the driver's insurance covered the fix. They might send an assessor to determine the damage - regardless, you should get your own estimate to fix it back to the way it was so that you will know whether to accept their offer or not. Also include the cost of any temporary repairs/fencing, etc. required to protect your property.

Adriana

  • Re: [Market-farming] Half the County was in my Pasture this, Adriana, 05/23/2007