market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA Bins (Home Grown Kansas!)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: no one <xkarmafarmerx AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA Bins (Home Grown Kansas!)
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 05:49:01 -0700 (PDT)

We are using bushel wooden crates from an out of business apple orchard in PA.  This is our first year as a CSA, so I don't know how they'll work out yet.  They are a little big, but look very nice, and there's tons of them for sale - I think a dollar or two a piece.  They should last many years as long as our CSA members give them back..  good luck!
.John DiZazzo
Roundabout Farm /
Compassionate Roots
Keswick, VA

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

  • Re: [Market-farming] CSA Bins (Home Grown Kansas!), no one, 04/27/2007