market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rural markets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: CAVM AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rural markets
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:27:57 EDT

Steve, great to see you posting again.

Hey if I was going to have a farmers market where there were lots of campers, hikers, bikers and canoeists. I would make the offerings ready to eat. Such as salad packages of all kinds.  Add some variety like spinach, chicken, ham, fish, etc etc, to the salads. Also sandwiches and some meals ready to be cooked or just heated.

Convenience, fresh food, and healthy eating might be the order of the day.

Neal Van Milligen
Kentucky Enrichment Inc

See what's free at AOL.com.