market-farming - [Market-farming] seeds didn't germinate question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sam White <cedarrockcsa AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] seeds didn't germinate question
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 06:14:09 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

I planted my seeds, oh maybe 2 weeks ago, in my
propagation house. About 3 days after that, my heater
malfunctioned and went out that night. The
temperature was below 25.

Do you think that could have affected the germination
of my seeds? Tomatoes and Peppers were planted. And
Marigolds, but they came up.

Sam

--------
Sam White
Cedar Rock Farm/CSA
* Natural Angus Beef
* Certified Naturally Grown Produce and Greenhouse
http://www.cedarrockfarm.org
cedarrockcsa AT yahoo.com

---
Food Fight: The Citizen's Guide to a Food and Farm Bill, by Daniel Imhoff.
In Stores Now!

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.