market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] greenhouses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: frshstrt AT baldwin-telecom.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] greenhouses
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 18:51:33 -0600

Hi! I too grow for market and my greenhouse is a 24X48 Koolhouse from Polytex in Minnesota. My husband put it up alone and we had some help with the poly. It has worked well for me and has wind braces and we set some of the purlins in cement. This year I'm going to put beds on one side and grow early and late season veggies. Lu in snow covered west Wis