market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Hello John & conferences

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Hello John & conferences
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:35:37 -0500

Allan,
The reason VABF's conference is the same weekend as PASA's is because Dr.
Arden Andersen cannot come later in the month and SSAWG would not commit
(ahead of time) to which weekend in January 2007 they would have their
conference.

I hope you get your dollars out of Dr Anderson. I heard him at ACRES (much) and will hear him again at PASA (I think). I always get more (of the same) from Jerry Brunetti, whom you have had down there recently. I'd like to check this out. Are you going to have recordings available?

I received your brochure today in the mail (West Virginia) I've attended your conference and have been a member of your group. I received the PASA flyer probably a month earlier and signed up the 5 of us for the full 3 day event. (Couldn't miss WIlliam Woys Weaver!!)

Thanks, Christine!

-Allan