market-farming - [Market-farming] electronic portable cash register

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT hughes.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] electronic portable cash register
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:40:10 -0500

Does anyone use electronic portable cash registers at the Markets? I need
something to help me calculate accurately and calculators are just very hard
for me. I keep a pad of paper handy, but sometimes I have a hard time adding
and then making change is difficult for me at times.
I would love suggestions. Thank you.
Sue