market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Drip Tape was Fall sales slump

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mr Lucky" <steve AT mrlucky.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Drip Tape was Fall sales slump
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:33:13 -0700

I think the drip tape manufacturers tell us to put the emitters up. I
think the reasoning is that particles will travel down bottom of the
tube and eventually get flushed out rather than hung up in the
emitters.

The T-Tape I had instructions to place the emitters down printed on the tape. It may vary by brand.
I'm a little weird, but I'm looking forward to pulling it up and testing it to see where the problems might be. Hey, you get your thrills where you can!