market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tomato problem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "herbthyme AT simcon.net" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tomato problem
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:07:33 -0400

Well, I took inventory yesterday and most of my tomatoes all have what I call septoria spot.  Little and larger spots in the center of yellow spots.  Am I right on this?  I am not sure if I have actually seen any of the blights, and photos online don't do my any help.  They are never good enough and I need to see the whole plant!  But I am still trying learn about those d*!~# diseases!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh