market-farming - [Market-farming] desert roots cooler

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "joe and trish" <jeusel AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] desert roots cooler
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 15:56:20 -0700

Kelly, this is joe over in mesa.  Northern tool has a portable thermostat with a range of thirty degrees to onehundred ten degrees.  your little ac unit would plug into it and the the cord from the thermostat goes to a wall plug.  It costs 39 dollars and might be the answer to your problem as the cubic feet of your unit is only five hundred and a small ac unit is all you would need.  the ordering item #  162563-2701  they also have a less expensive one for 25$.
Joe  (480) 458-1495  jeusel AT ix.netcom.com
call me if you dont have a catalog and I'll bring mine over.  Joe