market-farming - [Market-farming] flag

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ploughshare" <gjbrever AT midwestinfo.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] flag
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:49:28 -0500

I have been in contact with FLAG for the past 4-5 months. Yet they seem to be unable to help me in this case. Taking a look at their mission statement again it (from the link you brought up) it seems that they should be able to. However, in speaking to them they say they don't usually take on individual cases like this.
--Gary

  • [Market-farming] flag, Ploughshare, 08/17/2006