market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] no till, Williams cultivator, basket weeders, and whell hoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Schuler <sunnfarm AT verizon.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] no till, Williams cultivator, basket weeders, and whell hoes
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 14:06:14 -0500 (CDT)

From: Pat Jackowsky <3littlepigsmkt AT bellsouth.net>
Date: 2006/07/31 Mon PM 09:19:38 CDT
To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: [Market-farming] no till, Williams cultivator, basket weeders,
and whell hoes
Hello Pat, Sandea is also known as Halosulfuron. We use it on all cucurbits,
sweetcorn and tomatoes. Its a very easy herbicide to apply. Sold by Gowan
Chemical co. It comes in 10 ounce bottles which is enough to treat 20 acres
and costs around $390 a bottle. Sandea only kills broadleaf weeds especially
nutsedge... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

This year I used Sandea herbicide >>>

What types of weeds/grass does Sandea control? The name is not familiar in
my parts (MS) but would like to know whatever you can tell me about it.

Thanks,
Pat