market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tomato problem (Willie McKemie)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pete Mattli" <pmattli AT cfl.rr.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tomato problem (Willie McKemie)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 18:27:17 -0400

Last year there were sixteen letters posted reporting mold/mildew on tomatoes
just between April12 and July 10th. Mine wasn't one, but it sure got me.
Plants proper looked just fine, but once tomatoes reached mid-size and ready to turn
red, none ever did. Just stayed mid-size and green.

The letters were mainly from east of the Mississippi.

Pete Mattli
Central Florida, inland

----- Original Message ----- From: <sora AT coldreams.com>