market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Remove me from this list immediately, second request

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Liz Pike <strawbry_wine AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Remove me from this list immediately, second request
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 05:39:50 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, this administrator can unsub folks. I just
never received the first request. just thought y'alld
like to know in case you want to and can't figure it
out...just email me privately..don't want anyone
getting list mail who doesn't want it. and don't want
the list clogged with unnecessary unsub requests
either.

Liz Pike
MF List Administrator
Hillsville VA