market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Posting pictures

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Christine & Marlin" <glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Posting pictures
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:28:13 -0500

You might need to clear me up a little on something Lucy. Exactly what is a
blog? My impression is that a blog is some sort of simple website. I have
some pretty nice pictures of both the wire weeder and of my drip tape
recovery system. I think Shelly Elliot has offered to post them on her
website if I send them to her. I might do that or the "blog thing" if I can
find the time. Right now I'm getting ready to run up to PA to attend
another sustag conference and last week we had to bury my dad so that is why
you haven't seen me doing all that much with the pictures yet.

Marlin

The other thing you all can do is start a blog. these are easy to set up
and you can post all the pictures you want along with text (or any html
bells and whistles) the problem with a blog is you have to keep adding
to it and this can get a addicting. of course a blog is also a super way
to tell your farm story to your customers and the world.I use
http://www.blogspot.com for my blog but there are many other services to
do this (all free as far as I know). It takes under an hour to set up a
blog (I think under a half hour, actually).