market-farming - [Market-farming] Hydrogen Peroxide Spray

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pat Rupiper" <arupiper AT bright.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Hydrogen Peroxide Spray
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 05:18:53 -0500

Carl, if the spray works on Potato bugs does it also work on Squash bugs? I loose more plants to these things even when trying to pick and kill daily.
Sweet Potato wise, I package the very smalls in 1/2 lb. baggies and the elders love them. It is great for singles or older couples. My people like the personalities in the shapes of the Home Grown. I never have enough. Pat R. zone 5b-6a