market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] What's the best cultivating tractor?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MARK A. ABNER" <wizard1 AT kih.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] What's the best cultivating tractor?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:41:25 -0500

Paul
    Congrats on the new tractor : ) aint new toys great. I am looking seriously at a bcs 852 and planning on building at least one high tunnel this comeing year, and maybe a green house . What is your opinion of the 20 x 48 unit that atlas sells? wonder how much propane it takes to heat that critter. Hope all is well with you all and the winds havent give you much trouble lately

Mark A Abner
BriarPatch Farms
Ritner KY