market-farming - [Market-farming] Good Book - The One Straw Revolution

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Craig Gilbert" <GarlicBed AT Comcast.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Good Book - The One Straw Revolution
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:20:26 -0500

Title:  The One Straw Revolution
Author: Masanobu Fukoka

It is about a Japanese scientist who leaves the lab to go back to all natural rice and grain farming. All the inconsistencies of government programs, extension agents, and chemical companies re-framed into a Japanese farming world. Many insights into natural farming.  good read.

It has been published by Rodale and I believe others. I bought a copy on EBay from New Zealand for approx $12.00 US.  Fast delivery, easy transaction

Craig Gilbert