market-farming - [Market-farming] Candy Roaster Winter Squash

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pat Rupiper" <arupiper AT bright.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Candy Roaster Winter Squash
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 05:10:32 -0500

Jill, is there an web site that would show me a photo of the squash? It sounds wonderful. I plan on doing a variety of winter squash next year.

Willie, you are warm enough to put some leeks in for early spring harvest.

Pat R. zone 6a Southern Ohio

  • [Market-farming] Candy Roaster Winter Squash, Pat Rupiper, 11/22/2005