market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] What do you sell at farm markets in December?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] What do you sell at farm markets in December?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:53:14 -0500

Weldon, I just started making Balsam wreaths swags and grave blankets
this week. This is my 26th year at it. The quality of the NS balsam is
very good this year. I hope balsam growers/shippers don't get snowed in
this season... Grave blankets have always been the best seller at my
market. Its nice to be able to make money off my customers dead as well
as alive... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.