market-farming - [Market-farming] Red Rookie Caabbage seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Karen Sutherland and Roots Farm <rootsfarm AT marpin.dm>
  • To: Market Farming Community <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Red Rookie Caabbage seed
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:01:54 -0400

Greetings all,

Does anyone know a source for untreated Red Rookie Cabbage seed? That variety gives us the best performace in our (mostly) wet tropical zone 10. Super Red 80 does OK if we can get it past damping off stage. Ruby Perfection NG. Any other recommendations for hot moist growing conditions?

Thanks!

Karen

--

*Karen Sutherland **