market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Self reliant OUTLAWS!!!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Self reliant OUTLAWS!!!
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 19:36:10 -0600

Pat's right about non-violent non-cooperation. The way to food security is
to do it yourself and grow your own, and swap with others locally, or work
with others and buy from those who can grow. Count on changing the system
and you'll go hungry. No shortcuts.

paul, tradingpost AT gilanet.com
http://medicinehill.net

The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all
our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to
foster its renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry