market-farming - [Market-farming] Woman In Sustainable Ag Conference

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mtlivestock" <crublee AT libby.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Woman In Sustainable Ag Conference
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:21:01 -0600

Sora,

I wish we had something like this in our area (western--ID/MT/WA) for female
farmers.

I suggest connecting with an old friend of mine in Vermont, Sarah Flack.
She has an organic dairy, produce, and kim chi CSA. She does talks all over
the US and probably will be a presenter at the conference.

If you want suggestions on places to stay, people to meet (farmers/etc), or
places to visit--contact me offlist. I would be happy to help you.

Christina
crublee AT libby.org