market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Women in Sustainable Ag Conference

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <marketfarmers AT thymeforewe.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Women in Sustainable Ag Conference
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:18:38 -0400

Wow Sora!  That's a long distance for you!  I'm going to be there.  I'm a WAgN member.  The event I went to last weekend was fantastic.  I spent a weekend with 20 other women at Nezinscot Farm in Turner, Maine.  It was very well put together.  Gloria Varney of Nezinscot Farm is speaking Sunday morning.  She's inspirational, open, honest and full of information.  If you haven't registered for sessions yet she's well worth planning to meet.

Robin Follette
Thyme For Ewe Farm  www.thymeforewe.com
Editor, Farm & Garden  www.farm-garden.com