market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] staking tall dahlias

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Glenda" <aughinbaugh AT ccp.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] staking tall dahlias
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:57:22 -0500

Speaking of dahlias, any hints for improving vase life of them? I planted just a "garden" variety (from Seeds of Change) and they are not lasting well enough to sell. If I don't have success soon, I'll be pulling them out :-(. They are in a high tunnel--lovely height.

----- Original Message ----- From: "T A Patterson" <greengenes AT comcast.net>