market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Small Pots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: pam AT twinoaks.org
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Small Pots
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:15:38 -0400

When I lived in England, we used "polypots", which are basically
gussetted black polyethylene bags with holes at the bottom. Flip the
bag open and fill it, set them side by side and they become
squarish, filling all the space in wahtever box or flat you use. Very
cheap, so fine to give away without a big cost. Quite easy to save
and reuse, needing very little storage space. Are they available in
the US?
Pam Dawling, Twin Oaks Community, Louisa, VA