market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] printers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Betsy Knutson" <betsy AT gobigwest.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] printers
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 06:57:12 -0600

If you can find a C84, they will work with Windows 98. Check Epson's site,
they often have refurbished printers at a reduced price.

Tell you what, buy me a C86, and I will send you my C84. LOL!

Betsy (betsy AT gobigwest.com)

Southern Idaho, USDA Zone 5

This isn't Burger King! You can't have it your way!