market-farming - [Market-farming] Troy-Built horse tiller -This might be the problem. Help

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Troy-Built horse tiller -This might be the problem. Help
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:36:51 -0600

Thanks Mark and all who wrote.

I think I may have found the problem with the unadjustable belts but I need
the help of one or more of you who have Troy-built Horse tillers. I took a
photo of the shifting lever and put it on our website at

http://www.allspecies.org/bulletin/tilleryoke.htm

I think the yoke pieces are bent but I don't have a good working machine to
compair them with. Would someone go to the link above and look and give me
your opinion?

Also I tried the parts links suggested on other posts and couldn't find
replacement belts. I have little hope of finding new yoke pieces. I guess
I'll try a blacksmith.

Thanks again

Marty Kraft
Kansas City