market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: Effective microorganisms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mtlivestock" <crublee AT libby.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: Effective microorganisms
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:21:50 -0700

<<<The resulting solution is then inoculated with molasses to further
activate it.>>>

I have a barrel of stock grade molasses I received a couple of years ago for
free. (I never did get anything set up to feed it to my stock. I didn't
really trust the value of it anyhow as it seemed to have been languishing
around farm yards. Didn't take it, just sorta "showed up" at our place.
Aren't farmers great?)

Question: CAN I USE THIS MOLASSES FOR SOIL IMPROVEMENT NOW? How should I go
about using to improve microorganisms in my soil?