market-farming - [Market-farming] Re:plant plugs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: nancy a parker <nan3russ AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re:plant plugs
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 06:16:44 -0600

Hi all,
Got a catalog from Germania and find I am not as big as I need to be to
justify the ammount of plants they sell. I wanted to do mainly herbs and
cut flowers this year. I am rather small potatoes compared to most of
you. Only plant about 1/2 acre.
Would it be more cost effective and just as easy for me to start my own
from seed, or order the more uncommon ones?
Was really surprised at the wholesale cost ,plus shipping.
Any advice is welcome,
Thanks, Nancy Parker
Sulphur hill Farm Garden

  • [Market-farming] Re:plant plugs, nancy a parker, 02/23/2005