market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Dcimmarr AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:07:07 EST

Dealing with heirlooms as Baker Creek does, I got to know Jerimah personally. You are correct when you say they deal with small quanities mostly to home gardeners. If you didnt get a response, try again as I know they would do their best to help anyone out with orders ot inquireies. Their staff is small but they work hard at what they do, so please be patient and do try calling them again.
Denise Cimmarrusti