market-farming - [Market-farming] Wild blackberries

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Wild blackberries
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:57:34 -0500

We also are blessed with an overabundance of Blackberries on the 10
cleared acres of our land. The last two years, they have produced lots
of berries, as usual, but have a slight bitter aftertaste. I have never
run into that before. Do any of you know what could cause that?? I have
thought of cutting back and fertilizing the two best patches. Have any of
you done that before with wildlings?
Toni in E KY

  • [Market-farming] Wild blackberries, tonitime, 01/24/2005