market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Garlic Gopher Stew

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: sora AT coldreams.com
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Garlic Gopher Stew
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:46:10 -0400

At 11:03 -0700 10/28/04, sora AT coldreams.com wrote:
> >>Sora wrote:
...the deer don't bother the garlic but the gophers ate my whole
crop last year...Anyone out there have gopher solutions?

Errol replies:
Garlic-flavored gopher sounds like the beginning of a good soup. A
.22-250 or a .220 Swift could be just the right harvest equipment.

That and x-ray goggles. -Allan

Cute guys....very cute