market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: garlic and voles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: garlic and voles
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:34:23 -0400

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:21:54 -0400, you wrote:

>>What can be done to get rid of the voles?
>
>Cats, cats, cats. My Border Collie is pretty good, too, but feral/barn
>cats don't want to come in the house on rainy days! ;-)

Our house cat (allowed in the house whenever she likes) is a
pretty good vole-eliminator too.

We know, because she brings all her catches to the front
porch, and leaves them there (having given up on the idea
that we'd let her bring them inside the house).

Pat
--
Coming soon: www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful