market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: quiet

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mtlivestock" <crublee AT libby.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: quiet
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:31:46 -0600

Having a snow storm here. Just ran in for a bite of lunch. Attempting to
get all "before the ground freezes" work done. Building a calf house/pen
for a couple of spring calves I hope to get in March. We are also busy in
the
workshop starting Christmas craft items to sell.

So looking forward to lazy winter days of seed catalogs, hot cocoa, and
discussions with list members!

Christina
Libby Creek Heritage Fa

  • [Market-farming] RE: quiet, mtlivestock, 10/24/2004