market-farming - [Market-farming] little tyke hearing protection

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "C. DeBerry" <deberryfarm AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] little tyke hearing protection
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 05:21:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Does anyone have ideas for products and/or vendors that sell hearing protection for infants/toddlers/small children?  We're expecting our first baby at the end of the month and want to take the baby with us when we're working out on the farm starting next spring, but are concerned about machinery noise.

Any help would be appreciated!

C. DeBerry

  • [Market-farming] little tyke hearing protection, C. DeBerry, 10/08/2004