market-farming - [Market-farming] Was eggplant, now tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Was eggplant, now tomatoes
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:43:47 -0400

Rex Harrill shared the following with me on the BRIX list. This is
from Dan Skow, who is well known eco-ag consultant. Apparently, in
some twist of the non-certified insight, ammonia is acceptable to use
on eco-produce. ( I Hope this doesn't turn out to be the recipe for
a bomb!!) Please let me know how this works for you. _Allan PS The
book is from ACRES USA www.acresusa.com
Allan

Wow!! That is interesting Allan! Thank you for all that info! I am going
to try it as soon as it stops raining here! More rain...just what I need is
more rain. The ground under the mulch is still soaked from spring and now we
have more rain...What a bad year to start off gardening full time! But I may
be poor, poor, poor, but I am happy inside and doing what I love. So I am
trying to make the best of it! I am excited to try this method, if not to
get tomatoes to sell, but to at least try something new and see what happens!
Thanks again!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh