market-farming - [Market-farming] Internships

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: miranda AT tagoresmith.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Internships
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:33:05 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I'm in the midst of writing a manual for farmer/mentors in the Northeast
for the Growing New Farmers Project. In the next few months, I will be
looking for readers who are willing to take the time to comment and make
suggestions about the contents of the text before I go into a final
version. I would love to hear from farmers and apprentices who would be
interested in this task. Please write me off list.

Thanks,

Miranda Smith (miranda AT tagoresmith.com)