market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re:Picking Veggies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re:Picking Veggies
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:27:45 -0400

I used to suffer horrible lower back pain than 2 years ago in Feb. I realized I was too out of shape and started doing stretching and leg lifts and the leg lifts strengthen my stomach muscles and within 2 weeks of doing about 7 minutes a day of doing leg lifts all my back pain was gone and stays gone as long as I don't let my stomach muscles get weak.

I also have used a cheap plastic garden scooter that I got at Lowe's, though I haven't needed to use it in almost 2 years because I no longer get back pain/fatigue. This remedy assumes no serious back problems like a ruptured disk.

Lucy Goodman
New Paris, OH
http://www.boulderbelt.com