market-farming - [Market-farming] companion plantings

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] companion plantings
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 12:33:24 -0400

As mentioned, basil and tomatoes grow great together. I also grow onions and
carrots together. I have huge onions and extra large carrots last year. All
I know is that pests do not like onions and therefore leave the carotts
alone! plus there is plenty of room for the both to grow! It looks nice
too!

Courtney McLeod
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh

  • [Market-farming] companion plantings, , 05/02/2004