market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] status quo

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] status quo
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 16:56:29 -0500

Liz - this is wonderful new for all of us who desperately want to keep the
list running and yet can't offer to help. And by the way - I didn't have a
chance to second and thirds everyone's praises as to what you have
accomplished with this list. You've been incredible! I've been on the list
since the "old days" and remember well the day the list was dumped and we
all scrambled for email addresses for each other. You've turned this into
an education for all of us - especially archiving all those posts!

Have you considered doing a small subscription fee for the list? Jim is on
a wood-working list that charges a small annual fee that he finds very fair
and is willing to pay. It's something to consider and you would be paid for
your talent and expertise. I'd sign-up in a heartbeat - if nothing else
some of the discussions are pure entertainment!!!

Just a thought and we'll support whatever you decide to do. I'm so glad
you're not leaving the community that you created! Thanks for everything!

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas