market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] I am upset

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] I am upset
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:03:28 -0400

> How can you quit on us? This is horrible. Market-farming, under
> your tenure, has become one of the best farming lists out there. You
> have done a great job and it upsets me to see you leave us as the
> list moderator.

Thanks Leigh. How can I quit...thems is fightin' words...I ain't
quittin'...just gotta step back & figure out what the hell I'm doing.

I'm won't leave until I find someone up to the task of keeping this list as
it has been run. I won't leave y'all hangin' in the breeze.

Fwiw, if I don't find someone, I've been informed by the list host the list
will be shut down. But I WON'T let that happen. If I don't find someone, &
someone up to the task, I WILL continue moderating. I may not be farming
right now, but if what little I do on this list helps those who are farming,
then that's my little bit of contribution. And I'm privileged to do it.

Liz Pike
Westfield NC