market-farming - [Market-farming] copyright

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Alderspring" <alderspring AT salmoninternet.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] copyright
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:30:01 -0700

As an author, I am very sensitive to copyright infringement--it directly
impacts my $$!. I've seen this book advertised that you could make copies
of the recipes to distribute to your customers, but I am not sure that it is
"copyright-free" and that it would be legal (or ethical) to make copies of
the book for everybody via a CD. You could look at the book itself to find
if there are restrictions you need to adhere to. My guess is that the
purchaser of the book is allowed to copy for their own use (similar to how
you can load your software onto a new machine, but not on your friends), but
not for the use of others.

Caryl Elzinga
Alderspring Ranch Grass Fed Beef

  • [Market-farming] copyright, Alderspring, 03/30/2004